BY FLIGHT VISA CHANGE PACKAGE
WHAT IS A TO A?
A TO A means Airport to Airport transfer for a purpose of exiting UAE to get a new Short term or Long term Visa. You may either from Tourist Visa who wanted to extend the stay in UAE or you are from Employment visa cancellation who wanted to change the status to Tourist Visa. This is the best option if you wished to stay in UAE instead of going back to your home country.
HOW IS THE PROCESS?
You must book 2-3 days prior to the date of exit. Flights are bound to Oman, Kuwait and Bahrain in which flight destinations depends on the flight timing. You must exit on or before the last day of your visa if you are is from Tourist visa or last day of the grace period if you are from Employment visa cancellation. This is to avoid paying overstay penalty.
HOW MANY HOURS IS THE PROCESS?
UAE Visa processing takes 6 hours and a maximum of 24 hours. A to A Visa change process is in urgent approval compared to normal UAE Visa process that takes 2-3 working days.
HOW MUCH IS THE COST?
Prices is not posted as it may change anytime without prior notice. For prices information please contact: email@example.com or 04 357 5405.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED?
1. Passport colored copies
2. Recent white background passport size photograph
3. Old tourist visa copy or Labor Cancellation Paper copy
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE?
1. You must book early to get a flight on the date you wished to exit.
2. The individual must go to Dubai International Airport 4 hours before the Departure time.
3. You will then queue in the counter of your flight to get Boarding Pass.
4. Proceed to immigration counter for the exit stamp.
5. Exit stamp and Boarding pass photo will be send to your agent.
6. You will wait for you flight. Upon landing to your destination, remain seated until the same flight returns back to Dubai International Airport.
Arrival in Dubai International Airport:
1. Upon arrival in Dubai Airport, check the status of your Visa to your agent.
2. If visa is approved, you can proceed to Immigration Counter and present your visa from your mobile phone to go out from the airport.
3. If visa is not yet approved, please wait at the airport until Visa will be send to you by your Agent.