With this type of Visa, you can stay up to 14 Days in UAE from the date of your entry. This is a great choice for those who travelled for business meetings and short vacation.
- Passport colored copy
- Recent white background passport size photograph
- Confirmed two way Air Ticket and Hotel booking
- Passport should be at least 6 months valid. Must send the page that contains the Personal Information like Name, Nationality, Passport Number, Date and Place of Birth, Date of Issue and Expiration.
- Documents should be clear and readable
- If you does not meet any of the requirements above, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+971) 4 35 75 405
If you are visiting a family member here in UAE or coming for a business meeting, you may send the following documents of your family member or the person who invited you:
- Passport colored copy (front page and last page)
- Visa page (at least 3 months valid)
- Emirates ID
- UAE Contact number & E-mail
- For minor or married woman applicant, please send the passport copies and visa page of the parents or the husband who is residing in UAE.
- In case you do not have guarantor or host in UAE, you may submit a confirmed hotel booking in UAE.
After providing all these documents, you also need to submit the Visa Application fee as well as security deposit if required. Security deposit amount depends on the country you belong and the type of visa you are applying for. Once submission is done, process of visa will start and will take 3-4 working days to be approved, this does not include Friday, Saturday and UAE Holidays.